Never again

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Air Europa

“Never again”

Written on: 04/04/2012

Madrid to Gran Canaria (March 31, 2012)
I bought the tickets directly on Air-Europa website. They simply did not inform me that the flight UX9164 was postponed from 15h05m to 18h45m. And the flight was delayed by about 5 hours relative to the new schedule. They said that they had a technical problem with the plane but given their total disregard for their passengers, I strongly doubt it (I simply think that they decided to pack all passengers of various planed flights that day to Gran Canaria into a single flight thst left Madrid around midnight -in an Airbus 330 plane). Air-Europa may be cheaper than other airlines but I will never again fly with them.

Jitendra's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2013

Oh no, We experienced something similar,they don't care once they get your money, they lost our bags and when we got them back they were damaged and they were opened in Madrid and items from the bag were stolen, after contacting customer services I was sent t list of things to send to the airline to get compensated,guess what they sent me terms and conditions and that was it I had reciepts original documents and all. photographs included. Rip off company