Worst airline experience, baggage lose & pathetic food yukkk

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Air Europa

“Worst airline experience, baggage lose & pathetic food...”

Written on: 24/02/2012

I won't take too much of space here. In plain and simple words never travel by this airline. Mis managed flight timings, totally mismanaged customer service, and food is out of this world.
They lost my baggage on arrival to BA and made me talk to people who do not understand a single english word. Not only airport but also airline fly with the crew with zero english knowledge. How do I talk? On top of that when they found my baggage they dumped it at the wrong hotel. I received it after one full week and had to spent euros 200 from my pocket with a lot of inconvenience on my first international holiday. Customer care that you call can't speak english well, even if they do they got such thick spanish accent that you are better of talking to them in spanish( even if you dont know).

I wonder how such airline is still in business!!

• 9 feb 2012

• Long Haul

Flight Length

Jitendra's Comment

Written on: 03/06/2013

Oh no, We experienced something similar,they don't care once they get your money, they lost our bags and when we got them back they were damaged and they were opened in Madrid and items from the bag were stolen, after contacting customer services I was sent t list of things to send to the airline to get compensated,guess what they sent me terms and conditions and that was it I had reciepts original documents and all. photographs included. Rip off company