It was a nightmare!!!

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

1lostsoul's review of Air Europa

“It was a nightmare!!!”

Written on: 03/01/2012 by 1lostsoul (1 review written)

Back to london from gran canaria. They decided to move my flight. Had to spend the night in madrid, got to london a day later than planned, lots of unconveniences. The worst airline experience in m y entire life. Ryanair are definitely much better in comparison. I will travel never, ever again with air europa.

• january 2nd 2012

• Short Haul

Flight Length

Jitendra's Response to 1lostsoul's Review

Written on: 03/06/2013

Oh no, We experienced something similar,they don't care once they get your money, they lost our bags and when we got them back they were damaged and they were opened in Madrid and items from the bag were stolen, after contacting customer services I was sent t list of things to send to the airline to get compensated,guess what they sent me terms and conditions and that was it I had reciepts original documents and all. photographs included. Rip off company