A wrong ticket.

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Roberto1234's review of Air Asia

“A wrong ticket. ”

Written on: 17/12/2013 by Roberto1234 (1 review written)

I wanted a ticket for January the 11, 2014 SUB-KL. But I bought a ticket 11th of January 2015.
Maybe because my internet connection is very slow here in Indonesia.
I immediately called the customer service in Australia (open 24 hours) To cancel the ticket but the woman could not do anything for me. However, they could change the date for 1.5 million Rupiah. She told me that the rates at the call center does not match with the rates on the Internet. Very unfriendly was the woman. Every question I asked she yawned. But maybe it was because she did not understand me well. (slow internet connection) Not customer friendly and not flexible.

Roberto1234's Response to Roberto1234's Review

Written on: 07/02/2014

I flew with Citilink and it was very good! Because I am tall (1.90) Citilink gave me an emergency exit, for free! Also the price included 20kg baggage. Standard! No extra payment like with Air Asia. Also the airporttax is including the price with Citilink.
I have booked my next flight with Citilink already.