Air Asia & Insurance

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

ajh3276's review of Air Asia

“Air Asia and Insurance”

Written on: 11/05/2012 by ajh3276 (1 review written)

was delayed with my wife 8 hours in Surabaya Indonesia, I contacted the travel insurance at Air Asia they said I need a letter confirming the delay from the head office, I sent an email straight away I got a confirmation which stated they will contact me in the next 5 days... its now over 20days and no response, i have sent a new email and have a new case number which means the whole procedure must start again...

On top of all of that I can really not recommend Air Asia, the food sucks and service is terrible, I also got charged Airport Tax and at the airport I was asked to pay Airport tax again.

I ordered Pizza once and had to give it back because the cheese was bad on top, I think the food was standing outside in the sun to long at the airport, the stewardess bought me a new Pizza its was the same again I complained but did not get any answer from the stewardess.

Its states in the Terms n conditions that food is not allowed to be bought on board or consumed, If the food sucks I advise you bring your own...

The prices are attractive when looking for flights but at the end of day when you have booked your seats and added Tax and fuel surcharge you will be better off booking a 5 star airline.

I will certainly will not fly again with Air asia if I can find another carrier.
at some remote spots its not easy. I have flown with air asia now 12 times and everytime it was a mistake, delays are often thats why the insurance states 6 hours delay before u can apply for cash which they do not pay out anyway....