Terrible customer care!

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Air Asia

“Terrible customer care! ”

Written on: 31/03/2012

I make a few bookings in May 2011, the bookings were confirmed but is not listed in "Manage My Booking" list right away. Those bookings only appear on 20 March 2012! And this situation had caused a scenario that I spent double for repeated bookings!
I try to reach AirAsia customer care line, but it's no longer available. The only option I have is to chat with the customer care representative via Live chat on Ask AirAsia Website. After spending sometime express the problem to AirAsia Customer Care Representative via live chat, she says AirAsia did send confirmation email to my mailbox upon successful booking. But, it is suppose for your system to list the booking in "Manage My Booking" once the booking is confirmed?? I log in with my AirAsia ID, check my booking every time before I plan for my next trip. I trusted your "Manage My Booking" function, and since I could check my booking, check in my flight and almost everything I can do once I login to AirAsia Website, it is not an excuse for AirAsia representative blaming me not checking my mailbox after booking was confirmed!
she says there is nothing she can do from her side and suggested me to write an eform for further investigation。 I wrote 3 eforms so far and it's been the 10th days, the problem remains unsolved and I am not satisfied with the way AirAsia Customer Care representative handle the case!