Rubbish Service

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

OZRoge's review of Air Asia

“Rubbish Service”

Written on: 29/03/2012 by OZRoge (1 review written)

Hey,
This is a very important tip while booking through Air Asia Web portal. I don't know how many people has faced this problem but its really pain. While booking my flight from Air Asia's web site I choose a particular flight but when I received my e-ticket its was a different flight number. I immediately call Air Asia's customer service number and told them the issue. The customer service said they cannot do anything and I have to email the Malaysian office for technical issues. I post a inquiry which was supposed to be replied back in 5 days which I haven't still received. I try to change my flight over the phone. Previously the customer service said its 750 Bath today it increased to over 1000 Bath. Its ridiculous. Be careful when you guys book your flights from Air Asia as the service is terrible and they don't give a damn about you once you pay. Good Luck

Roger

Guest's Response to OZRoge's Review

Written on: 30/03/2012

I had a problem booking through this airline website too. Everything seemed to be OK, I booked the flight, paid with my credit card, got E ticket & itin. On the day I traveled, at the check in counter, they said I DID NOT have any booking with them !!!!!!! I showed the e ticket and itin, then thay said there's something wrong with my payment, but I already checked with my bank, they already took my money. This was ended up with I paid cash at the counter so I can fly. After that I called the customer service, they said there're something wrong with the website, they did get the money and will return it back to my account in two weeks.

It's not just something wrong, Air Asia, you do the whole thing wrong and terrible!!!!

Jptang's reply to Guest's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2014

Hey, I am facing same problem as you now? May I know how was going on finally?

Guest's Response to OZRoge's Review

Written on: 31/03/2012

the same thing happen to me. how did yr problem ended up? the itinary is different after we paid. can we do anything about it?

Jptang's reply to Guest's Comment

Written on: 27/02/2014

Hei, I am facing same problem as you too now. May I know how you ended up with this?