Cancellation of London route

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Munsterx's review of Air Asia

“Cancellation of London route”

Written on: 16/01/2012 by Munsterx (1 review written)

I booked months ago to travel on 3rd April and was told on 12th January that Air Asia are witdrawing from the route on 1st April. Tried to contact them on their internet chat room today but after 4.5 hours I was redirected to a questionairre asking if I was satisfied with their sevice. No chance of getting through to them on the phone so apparently I just have to wait for them to contact me. Meanwhile I've no idea whether to book an alternative flight or whether they will organise a suitable alternative.

• 3rd April 2012

• Long Haul

Flight Length

Guest's Response to Munsterx's Review

Written on: 19/01/2012

I know this is upsetting but I guess they did this as they find it necessary, no company likes a bad repo.. Im sure they have somewhere on their website to write-in to them.. Just express your opinion there and if Im not mistaken they are also offering the passengers on the affected flight to be transferred to another airline to the same destination w/out any cost.. Hope this helps, good luck.. :)

Guest's Response to Munsterx's Review

Written on: 28/02/2012

I have the same issue with my flight to New Delhi on 15 April. Did you hear anything by now. I haven't. I called and emailed them many times.

Donnacahill's Response to Munsterx's Review

Written on: 30/01/2012

We are in the same position, and are still waiting to hear what they have done to resolve the problem, we have a wedding to attend on the 3rd May in the Uk, Airasia said they would contact us, but have not as yet, we have written and phoned and still have no resolve!!!

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib