THE WORST AIRLINE SERVICE!!!!

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Aer Lingus

“THE WORST AIRLINE SERVICE!!!!”

Written on: 23/04/2013

Beware about this airline service, Aer Lingus the worst airline I've ever dealt with. I booked a ticket to Paris from NY a month before my trip and got the booking confirmation and final itinerary by email. On my day of trip, I went to the airport to check-in and they told me my ticket has been canceled because they had some issue with my credit card. They told me I should buy the ticket that day in order to get on the plane. The original price I paid for was around $800 but they were asking for over $2,000. I complained that they should have contacted me by email or phone and let me know about the cancellation but they insisted that I have to talk to my bank about this issue. Who would call the airline just to make sure your ticket is still valid after you've already received the confirmation number and the final itinerary?! They were just rude, not helpful and totally unwilling to assist me with this situation. I've booked flights online many times and it never happened to me before and I will never use this airline again.