Aer Lingus worst air line in the world

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Aer Lingus

“Aer Lingus worst air line in the world”

Written on: 29/09/2012

Flew into Gatwick 7:30am 27th with Virgin from USA connecting flight to Dublin with Aer Lingus cancelled Aer Lingus left us and rest of passengers to make our own arrangements finally sent to Heathrow by bus and given flight to Belfast 12 hrs late and to wrong destination as boarding stopped and told sorry the manager a lady called Gwano had cancelled our tickets as we where Aer Lingus Gatwicks problem and not Aer Lingus Hearhrows problem some elderly passengers whom I had taken under my wing very distressed I personally payed for them to travel with BA Aer Lingus ar in their death throws as an airline.

Aerlingussucks's Comment

Written on: 03/10/2012

what cheats, charging me for drinks i did not order, calling me names, such borish scttish irish manners, they still think they are vikings, no one i know will ever come to ireland scotland, i certainly will not return, this is by far the worst treatment, tours are horrific , but not in your face cheats.