They are Big Liars!! Group of Irresponsible People!!

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

punky-chicken's review of Aer Lingus

“They are Big Liars!! Group of Irresponsible People!!”

Written on: 06/02/2012 by punky-chicken (1 review written)

Traveled with Aerlingus on the 14th of September 2011, Due to their mis-organisation, I was left with no hand luggage allowed onto the Plane with me, where i was meant to be entitled to one. I was then Insisted at the Check In Point that I Had to put my luggage into the hold. On the Spot, I told them that I had Fragile and valuable items in the hand luggage and asked them specifically to allow me to take one valuable out and they refused. They gave promise, in the title of Aer Lingus that my luggage will arrive in Dublin SAFE AND SOUND with no scratch on the object... and guess what!! They damaged my items into the state that it cannot be repaired and they also refused to take up the responsibility... I can't believe it...
and one day when i went into the head office, guess what the guy responded... \"We are not responsible for the staff in Amsterdam as they are not aerlingus staffs\" OMG... if they are not Aer Lingus Staffs then why would a randomer wear their uniform.. even A primary kid would know that once you wear you school uniform, you REPRESENT your school!! Same rule should apply to them companies!! They are groups of irresponsible people, This Airline is not reliable, nor are they trustworthy at all! I WILL DEFINITELY NOT RECOMMEND THEM. When problems comes, they just say that the fault is yours and not mine because blah blah blah... and their promise are just loada rubbish.. so far, their 'promise' have been a weapon to basically 'yeah, i promise you, so you can go now and dont delay us from finishing, and GO HOME late, ye know what i mean like... '
Cant describe them any better... Irresponsible, ignorant!

• 14th September 2011