HW77. Finest of the best air rifles of all.

• Accuracy

• Handling

simona050's review of Weihrauch HW77

“HW77. Finest of the best air rifles of all.”

Written on: 11/10/2013 by simona050 (4 reviews written)

I bought my HW77 brand new about 5 years ago. It is a .22 standard length rifle and my one regret is, I never bought one sooner! This has to be the most accurate, beautifully made spring air rifle you can buy. It isn't as heavy as some believe and it will put Air Arms field 5.52mm one on another as far as I can steady my rifle in aim to! There is nothing I don't like about it at all. I won my very first-attempt HFT competition with it and it puts down vermin on my farm-shoot humanely and decisively. I cannot rate or recommend this air rifle highly enough to anyone needing a reliable, accurate, hard-hitting spring rifle that will out-perform a PCP rifle. And you need not bother with diver's bottles and hoses and God knows what else to get shooting with precision.

• Accuracy

• Handling

Davymole1's Response to simona050's Review

Written on: 12/10/2013

a very good description of the hw97k which like all spring rifles you need to learn a lot more too shoot as well as pcp and to be able to out shoot them in competition like HFT well done