Beeman Vulcan

• Accuracy

• Handling

BuckarooTwo's review of Webley Vulcan

“Beeman Vulcan”

Written on: 22/11/2012 by BuckarooTwo (1 review written)

I had one But my son needed a squirrel shooter, He has some pecan treesthat needed protecting, if you catch my drift. Well I missed my Vulcan which liked Super Domes.So when one came up for sale I snatched it up like candy to a kid! This Vulcan Likes H/N field target trophy's. Both Rifles are very accurate, which means they can hit a dime at 25 to 30 yards very, very often.
If it misses it is probably me. The Vulcan is built to last a long time, it is solid! Mine are over 20 years old and still preforming great! My only complaint is that it took 5 different pellets to find the pellet the rifle
really liked. RWS Meisterkugeln Pellets did very good also but seem to be light for tree rats. So If you do come across one on sale I would say buy it..You will not regret it. The more you shoot it the more you will like it.
Just remember when you load a pellet keep barrel facing down...some say the pellets fall out when they bring the barrel back to the chamber.But I believe it is just a lose pellet.
Thanks

• Accuracy

• Handling

Dillon86's Response to BuckarooTwo's Review

Written on: 22/01/2013

Alright mate I had 1 but mine had a small barrel .light and power for its age .1day I cocked it and hit the trigger bye accident and it went with a bang I looked and 2great big cracks down the side so I had to chuck the stock I tryed finding 1 but no look .so I brought a webley axsor 2.2 .if I see a stock to it al buy it and re use it ??

Martymac5's Response to BuckarooTwo's Review

Written on: 07/03/2013

I still have my mark 1 webley vulcan custom ,with gold trigger and safety catch ,walnut stock from 1983 it is mint condition ,and had been in my attic for over 20 years in case,took it to my local gun shop to get the power tested and it hadnt lost a bit of power since leaving the factory smack on 12 pound.I quickly regressed to my childhood and bought scopes for it and have had great fun target shooting with it ,my killer instinct has gone ,so bunnies are safe (for now anywayway).The rifle is a cherished possesion for me and is pulled out every now and then ,im 45 now but stiil feel like that kid when i first got it for christmas ,all those years ago,when i take it from its case.