Great value for a little money

• Accuracy

• Handling

Guest's review of Remington Summit .177

“Great value for a little money”

Written on: 28/12/2012

I don't know what some people here do with this air rifle but in my opinion once you've broken the rifle in (after about 250 to 500 pellets have been run trough it) and you've succeeded in zeroing the scope this refle is what you call a real tack driver. I mostly shoot form distances in between 23 meters and 35 meters ( about 25 to 40 yards somewhat)and once you get the hang with how to use the mildots from the centerpoint scope it's real fun shooting it and very accurate. Overall the rifle is nicely finished and the scope is very good for the little money you put into it. Only thing I hold against it is the "made in China" marking on the barrel and the fact that it has no iron sights. Other than that it's a rifle I would recommend. Best performance I get with H&N Barracuda Power and Gamo Hunter (domed pellets) and Crossman domed pellets which come in the cardboard box are fine too... Don't confuse this rifle with it's cheaper little brother the Vantage (which you see on the foto in this thread). I guess that's why some review are negative and even speak of the bore being way off center. (The bore of mine is perfectly centered)