Kwik Fix Power Output

From 1 review

golden478's review of Hatsan Galatian 1 Carbine .177

“Kwik Fix Power Output”

Written on: 30/07/2014 by golden478 (3 reviews written)

I received the carbine .177 12 ftlbs chrono'd it at 8.75 ftlbs. Hatsan said it was due to a short barrel which I knew was nonsense. Next day I took the barrel out looked at the magazine slot and the end of the barrel was still there, funny, it must be a bush and that's where the fault/leak is at the bush/barrel connection. I pressed the bush inwards as far as I could about a 1/32" 0.032 recess and reassembled the gun it took me 20 mins to do the entire job, solved the manufacturing fault within 24 hrs of receiving it, I emailed Edgar Brothers but not heard back yet that was a week ago, so I thought I'd better let other owners know ASAP, it chrono'd at 11.38 ftlbs. Get your local gunsmith to do this if under the guarantee. It will do a 5 shot through a .187 3/16 hole a rested shot at 10 yards, as accurate as my AA,HW, PCP's. I don't know how many shots you get from a 200 bar fill i've not had time to do the count at 120 bar it chrono's at 8.5 bar. So get your carbines up to speed with the Kwik Fix, Golden478.