CROSMAN 2250b RATCATCHER........

• Accuracy

• Handling

topgun1k's review of Crosman Ratcatcher

“CROSMAN 2250b RATCATCHER........”

Written on: 08/12/2012 by topgun1k (1 review written)

HI...Living next to a canal we have rats entering our garden,when retiring my 40 year old BSA was looking for a gun to take over my pest control duty.I got a ratcatcher and i can honestly say i am not disappointed.The range i am shooting is only 25 to 30 yards but the accuracy even with the supplied scope is great,i will probably upgrade the scope but to be honest the stock one works well.I am getting pellet grouping the size of a penny,easy to take out rats with head shots.the power is very good and being co2 no recoil,have added a trueflight moderator which i picked up for £20 and the already not very load gun is amazingly quiet.The gun has rekindled my boyhood passion for airgun shooting and we have set up targets,cans and toy soldiers in the garden which my daughters age 9 and 11 enjoy shooting(under strict supervision).There are many mods you can do to improve performance which i will be doing a few of but the gun is very good straight from box.Overall the gun is great for small game and pest control at short range,and great fun for not to serious target shooting for all ages.the gun is light,easy to load and shoot.Gas can be obtained fairly cheap if you look around on web,about 30 or so top shots per gas but i have found it is best to fire gun with no pellet when you put in a new gas because the first blast isn't full power and you don't want a pellet jam.

• Accuracy