Awsome spring powered rifle

• Accuracy

• Handling

Rabbitslayer's review of Air Arms TX200 MkIII

“Awsome spring powered rifle”

Written on: 23/12/2013 by Rabbitslayer (1 review written)

I have owned my tx200 hc for about a year now , I bought it second hand from a friend who bought it brand new in 2002 . First of all I'll start with the build quality , this is one of the best built rifle's I've ever handled the stock is beech and has lovely lazer cut checkering on both the fore end and pistol grip and although this rifle is nearly 12 years old still looks stunning.
The quality of the blueing is exceptional , it's very deep and even throughout , there are a few scratches but considering the rifles age this is to be expected.
The action is very smooth and crisp , the underlever is easy to pull down even in hunter carbine version , loading the pellet can be a bit fiddley at first but you soon get used to it and load with ease.
The accuracy is unbelievable , I achieve ragged 1 hole groups at 27 yards using AA Fields . My primary use for the Tx200 is hunting and this is where the Tx excels , I have harvested too many rabbits to count over the last year on my permission , the rifle is a little on the heavy side but I believe this helps the tx to be so accurate , I hunt out to 50 yards with ease using a hawke nite eye digi 6-24x50 and find this to be a perfect combination for me.
If you are thinking of buying a springer you won't go far wrong with the tx200 it is beautifully built will last for years and has PCP accuracey . Highly recommended!!!!!

• Accuracy