Air arms s410 tdr

• Accuracy

• Handling

Gunlovingcragrat's review of Air Arms S410 TDR

“Air arms s410 tdr”

Written on: 09/12/2012 by Gunlovingcragrat (2 reviews written)

I have a s410 tdr A hw 95. And hw100 . So I have to compare the tdr with my hw100. If I gave the 100 a 10 I would have to give the tdr 7. The best thing about this gun is the fact it brakes down. I hate the safety why put it on the trigger ? The trigger works ok but feels cheep. It is hard to c0ck
I've been shooting today. Putting 8 mags through it. It gave me a blister. Got a little better after some oil but still to stiff. The hw100 can be cocked with my little finger. I got my s410TDR for £660 with only one mag. If you pay £100 more you could get a hw100 comes with 2 much better mags. On my crony it was shooting at 760 fps from the box with AA pellets. My hw100 is 800fps same pellets but I had about 1000 pellets through it before I had it on the crony. So I'm hoping my tdr just needs braking in. Time will tell. Everyone in this forum that goes on about the s410 being the best have never had a hw100 fact. The best thing about this gun is it brakes down.

• Accuracy