Great customer service!

papermonkey's review of ComBro CB 625 Mk 4 Air rifle chronograph

“Great customer service!”

Written on: 08/09/2012 by papermonkey (2 reviews written)

I bought one of these based on general information on the internet.What made my mind up was the review by gun mart on you tube.Went direct to Combro's website filled out the purchase forms etc.Within and hour they called me to ask for my postcode(which i had forgotten to submit)Whilst on the phone the very friendly chap asked if i had any questions about the unit and told me that this bit of kit works best on a .22 recoiless air gun.Perfect,i have a HW100 so just the job.He went on to explain the worst rifles to use this are gas ram air rifles in.177.I asked when it would be delivered and was told it would go 1st class that day (even though it was after 1pm!)and sure enough turned up next day.As the man explained it was a little bit fiddley to fit but impressed me that it measures straight into ftlbs or joules if you prefer.Will give you highest lowest and average readings after a string.If you are a heavy handed oaf not keen on reading the 2 small pages of simple instruction then this isn't for you.If you are prepared to use this with the right gun following the instructions you'll be pleased as punch!Good value,nice kit and great customer service very pleased.