My R.W.S . Diana 6M

Guest's review of Diana 6M

“My R.W.S . Diana 6M ”

Written on: 14/06/2013

I bought my 6M in Hamburg in 1982 from Eduard Hoernings fabulous gunshop which I believe is still there. I actually wanted a Feinwerkbau Electronik but the price was just too steep. I have to say that after all these years this beautiful target pistol is still one of my favorite possessions . The pistol is a little heavy but great practice for the one handed free pistol discipline. it's quality ensures that if you cannot hit the target at the five and even ten meter ranges of the discipline it is not the pistols fault..I once achieved a two inch group one handed at ten meters at a range in England with a Desert Eagle chambered in .44 Magnum. The owner off this cannon was amazed when I told him that that was the first time I had ever fired a 44 Magnum but had learned the basics By studying P.C Freeman's excellent book ' Target Pistol Shooting, Eliminating the variables and practicing with my Diana 6m. A truly great sport air pistol.