This eau de toilette is in a class of its own!

• Strength of Scent

Guest's review of Hermes Terre d'Hermes

Hermes Terre d'Hermes

“This eau de toilette is in a class of its own!”

Written on: 03/12/2013

Although certainly not the cheapest eau de toilette on the market, this is an outstandingly beautiful smelling product that is in a class of its own. It's incredibly distinctive deep, musky and woody fragrance always turns heads (for all the RIGHT reasons): when I first came across it in my local department store whilst on my lunch break from work, I drenched myself in the tester bottle, making my colleagues (straight women and gay men alike) all wanting to take a closer sniff and know the name of it.

From that day forward, I have been a loyal purchaser of this scent - getting through each 100ml bottle in roughly 4 - 6 months. It is such a unique, sexy fragrance that never fails to turn heads. Terre de Hermes is by far my most favoured aftershave, leaving all my other bottles neglected on my bedside table. Don't get me wrong, I do use other brands every now and again (1 million, 'Higher Energy' & 'Tom Ford Extreme' to name but a few) but this Hermes scent beats every other fragrance hands down.

I would advise the unconverted to try this one out - I would put my money on the majority of men getting hooked pretty quickly! Enjoy the attention you will undoubtedly get from being a Terre de Hermes user!

• Sexy & musky