Good fragrance for any occasion

• Strength of Scent

dynastywarrior's review of Giorgio Armani Code

Giorgio Armani Code

“Good fragrance for any occasion”

Written on: 15/09/2011 by dynastywarrior (2 reviews written)

I bought this fragrance (box-set) for my husband, after running out of ideas of what his birthday present should be. I must say, that I'm glad I actually bought this perfume.
I love the light, sweet, sexy and very seductive smell of Armani Code. It's not as strong as most of the other fragrances I tested, but at the same time it's not as cheap as most of the others either.
Personally speaking, I think the price justifies everything about this fragrance, even though it's a bit expensive.
Everytime my husband and I go out for special occassions, he uses the shower gel and the fragrance because it last long into the evening. He is really pleased with his new fragrance, but more pleased that most of his colleagues and friends keep asking him what's the name of the fragrance he's wearing, and I also get credit for actually buying this particular fragrance for him.

• sweet, sexy and seductive

Fragrance Description