Could have better longevity

• Strength of Scent

Guest's review of Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men

Clinique Happy Cologne Spray for Men

“Could have better longevity”

Written on: 12/06/2014

Okay, I've owned two bottles of this. It's a clean refreshing scent with strong top note of mandarin. It's easy to wear, very inoffensive and can be worn all year round. I have had compliments from both sexes on this although I wouldn't go as far as to call it a 'panty-dropper' like the guy below.

I can understand why previous reviewers have said things like 'feminine' as it isn't the most masculine of scents, quite sweet and fruity. I can sort of understand people saying it's not particularly exciting as it is a very simple scent that doesn't really develope on your skin through time.

I would definitely agree that the longevity isn't great on this - on me it lasts about four hours before it dissapears, so sometimes I give it an extra couple of sprays later on in the day.

Overall, not a bad fragrance and I might possibly come back to this one in the future. Who knows.

• Citrus, Fresh.