Good service but not cheapest Australian Affiliate Network

jkzenko's review of Commission Monster - www.commissionmonster.com.au

“Good service but not cheapest Australian Affiliate Network”

Written on: 27/02/2012 by jkzenko (1 review written)

I've used Commission Monster (www.commissionmonster.com.au) for a few years now in two different jobs. They have always offered really good service and advice, even though they do have some fees.

In my most recent job they wouldn't actually take one site as a client, but I spoke to one of the account managers there who was very honest and said that for the money I'd have to pay, that they wouldn't be able to guarantee a good return. They did suggest some changes for our site, and some improvements to make it work and we have actually made some good progress now, and that's even though we couldn't do affiliate marketing for a B2B site!

I've always had a lot of good dialogue with them and they are very responsive, particularly when you've got a good brand to play with. We got another client up and running with an affiliate programme and Commission Monster were by far the best affiliate network in Australia for this client so we were more than happy.

Affiliate marketing isn't for everyone, but I've tried the networks in Australia out. Some are cheap (or free) but did nothing for us, one more was OK, but CommissionMonster definitely have been the best, even though they had some fees that others didn't charge, at least they were honest about why they needed to charge them!