76 D25M

• Appearance

Lym-a-Rita's review of Guild D-25

Guild D-25

“76 D25M”

Written on: 05/10/2012 by Lym-a-Rita (1 review written)

I go to music stores and play all the big name guitars and have to say they generally sound crappy to me and seem poorly made. This I suspect is because I have this Guild, this heavy duty dreadnought which sets an unrealistic bar. I feel a little self conscious responding to this thread as I only play for entertainment, don't flail away or us a pick, mostly play only what I figure out. But after doing this for generations I have an appreciation for good tone, playability and good construction. One could try to find a duplicate for this D25 but I have played too many guitars costing thousands which seem a joke to me. Knowing now that a guitar is not a good investment regardless of the name, I suggest you buy what you love; looks, sound and , feel being factors, like a lover, leaving the name to chance. Everyone I've known who had a D25 and moved on to something else, have regrets.

• Sound Quality

• Appearance

• Advanced

Reviewer's Musical Standard