the harley laser specialists

adamy's review of The Harley Laser Specialists Acne Treatment www.theharleylaserspecialists.com

The Harley Laser Specialists Acne Treatment www.theharleylaserspecialists.com

“the harley laser specialists”

Written on: 20/07/2011 by adamy (2 reviews written)

i brought a groupon voucher usually i have bad experinces with them, but i was brought one as a gift to use at the harley laser specialists, and i got the appointment quickly and the results were good and the staff were really friendly.

i still wouldnt by internet vouchers but if its voucher for the harley laser specialists i would.

Guest's Response to adamy's Review

Written on: 28/07/2011

I went to harley laser specialist for teeth whitening treatment.

I found them to be very unprofessional and inexperienced and the clinic which is only one rented room in the basement, to be very shabby.

The treatment was not done properly and they are not fully qualified in the dental field. I am nervous that my teeth or gums may be permanently damaged. My gums have been itching since i had the treatment and when i call them to complain, they keep telling me that someone will call me back and no one does.

They seem like they are only there to make a quick buck. As they put in two customers at a time. I have never seen that in a proffessional clinic. It is unbelievable!

Believe me, you get what you pay for. It is worth spending more on your teeth as if they damage them. There is nothing you can do about reversing it.