Ripped off

Guest's review of The Harley Laser Specialists Acne Treatment www.theharleylaserspecialists.com

The Harley Laser Specialists Acne Treatment www.theharleylaserspecialists.com

“Ripped off”

Written on: 08/07/2011

I also had a very bad experience with Harley Laser. I dont mind paying for treatments but I do mind getting zero value for money when I purchase something. The procedure was painful as a laser session normally would be, however there were no results at all after 6 sessions. I paid £250 for laser and had ZERO results. I have had laser before and one session is enough to remove the minor threat veins on my cheeks. When I complained after each session that I was seeing no results they gave me no satisfaction but said that I could buy more sessions. Really disappointing to waste £250 and no results. If I could give no stars I would.

Guest's Comment

Written on: 21/02/2012

i had a thread viens treatment with the harley laser aswell i didnt see results in the first 2 treatments but by the final treatment of the session of 4 the thread viens were completly gone im happy with the results and would recomend them to anybody

Adamy's Comment

Written on: 30/07/2012

i would like to be apologetics for my above comment as i did see some results but because the price was high and i was very drunk the night i wrote this comment sorry harley street

Guest's Comment

Written on: 10/03/2012

this review is a fake the harley laser specialists does not have never sold packages of 6 for thread viens treatments only a course of 4 a course of 6 is only for hair removal, we have tried to make contact with the reviewer through the review center and the reviewer has refused to respond please do not take notice of this review we are currently seeking legal advise to have this review removed as it is most surely a competitor as we also checked all our invoices to see if we ever sold a course of thread viens for £250 as the usual price for a course of 4 is £139.00