Quinoderm 10 cream

Kvetoslava's review of Quinoderm Cream

Quinoderm Cream

“Quinoderm 10 cream”

Written on: 18/03/2014 by Kvetoslava (1 review written)

This cream is so strong when i applay on my face its starts to burn my face and pain was horrible its my 1st time using this and nie i have applay tweece so yeah ... I will see whats gone happend to my face in a fef days then i will let you know. What i dont like about this cream is that smells bad and the way you applay on the face it starts tu burn your skin i dont know if is that in a good way ? And the good thing is that i feel more better also its my first cream i never used thisone so yeah o will work on it to see howa gone go and react on my face i cant wait to see the results. I would like to know what is good about this cream and for how long do i have to use? Plese let me know Because i realy want to know about this cream. More information thankyou!!

Kel28's Response to Kvetoslava's Review

Written on: 28/04/2014

I have been using this cream for 2 weeks, its the first acne cream I have ever bought, its the 2nd lump on my face in 8 years, I believe its acne as just got the implant in my arm and think its caused it, the cream burns as soon as I put it on and all my skin dried and got flaky around the area, I stopped using it then started again after the dried skin went away, it is working and I think id rather suffer dry skin then acne lumps, good luck with the cream! X