To hard on the skin

Guest's review of Freederm Antibacterial Facial Cleanser

Freederm Antibacterial Facial Cleanser

“To hard on the skin”

Written on: 17/01/2014

I started using freederm when Johnson's clean and clear wiped don't seem to be selling anymore going to freederm was the worst mistake I've made I've been using them 2-3 days done a fantastic job at bringing the spots up I really thought I was seeing results so I gave them to a friend who I see every day we both use them as I was saying when the spots were coming up the problems started happening my face has rashes all over to the point where my skin is peeling off I'm uncomfortable to leave the house my face has started to burn and I could feel the heat off my face with my hand barley touching my face . My friend phoned me saying the same her face has broken out using them and wouldn't recommend them and neither would I .

I would have liked to know that they would leave me looking like this before I bought them or had something on the packet for sensitive skin types instead says it okay to use for all skin types I think you may need to re-look in to that

Kanga10's Comment

Written on: 23/01/2014

My daughter has spent a night in hospital this week after using these wipes. She has had an horrific reaction to them and is currently on a high dose steroid tablet for four days after intravenous steroid treatment in hospital. A week later and it is only slowly getting better.
I would not consider her to have sensitive skin.
Be warned....patch test first.

Mel_Cole16's Comment

Written on: 02/04/2014

This has happened to me too, ive got sensitive skin, and i thought id try this to try and get rid of spots. But instead its given me a rash and made my skin very sore mostly on my cheeks. And is red and very dry.

Angel1419's Comment

Written on: 11/03/2014

I'm 13 and skin is starting to peel of my cheeks now and I'm really scared!! I have used these wipes for 3 days