MY FACE WAS SWOLLEN AND ITCHY

MacKenzie42's review of Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads

Clearasil Ultra Deep Pore Treatment Pads

“MY FACE WAS SWOLLEN AND ITCHY”

Written on: 19/05/2014 by MacKenzie42 (1 review written)

I bought this. When I used it I was so excited for my acne to go away but I woke up next morning and my whole face was swollen and itchy and irritating and I so so so scared that it's not going to go away. It was this morning when I found my face like this and it's been 8 hours and nothing change my face still looks terrifying and imm horrified that it won't go away for a kong time and I missed school today because of this because I look like a monster. My dad is so mad at me for missing school and missing my Spanish test and I’m mad too but there is no way I’m going to school with my face looking like this it's beyond terrifying. This was my first absence and I ruined my perfect attendance because of this face wash. Do not, I repeat do not buy this product or you'll regret it. It was a waste of 11 dollars. I did so much research and many people said they had the same problem and it starts to ease the swelling in about a week, but I don't have a week!!!!!!!!!!! I have to go to schooooolll!!!!! My face looks like it's exploding and I’m so scared that it will be like this forever or for a long time because mine is severe. Its is swollen that I can barely see through my left eye and my face itches like crazy. I have a dentist appointment today and I’m terrified to even leave my house looking like this but my dad is calling me a baby because of me complaining about my face. But what can I do? If you don't want to have to go through this like me. Do not buy this product.