horrible custome services & product & don't play ..

aastha's review of Biome Clear X

Biome Clear X

“horrible custome services and product and don't play ..”

Written on: 30/04/2014 by aastha (1 review written)

I call for the product on Saturday. the correct man call me on Sunday that mam m coming to provide the product. i give him the money and take the product, this is my habit to the is good habit to check the expire date. this product expire on 06 2012... i called the customer service that Ur product is expired. the customer service and the ast manager mam please use this product its ok... i refuse to do this . and they said that this is not our responsibility Ur face got harmed. after three days m fighting with him.then his manger said that man please give me 10 days aap ka product aap tak paunch jayga then is said k . ther dint call me back after 11 days. i call ed them they sad that man bus ja reha hai aap ko product...then he said that man plex give me more 2 days after 2 days i spoke with quality mangger she said that she send back our product and mam we dont ahve new produt from last 3 months. matalab yeh sab ko expire product dey rehay hai...plezzz people dont use this product... my uncle is doctor he said that this is very harmfull. and also they are not giving my money back..... they are burning m blodd every day or they are not givng any product and my money back... pleope be careful from these guys...
empoly name/:prashant, rohit quality mangeror packing manager, ast manger
manger there is are involves in this