An invaluable business partner

cuoghi's review of Amity Chartered Certified Accountants www.amityservices.co.uk

“An invaluable business partner”

Written on: 19/07/2012 by cuoghi (1 review written)

Philip
Just a quick note to thank both you and your team for your continues support.
I count myself lucky that I met you at a time of transition between employment and self employment, you made the process of transition a painless one.
Although well versed in financial matters myself your advice and expertise throughout my initial set up and then into my ongoing trading has been invaluable, nothing is too much trouble and even with late amendments to my payroll these have been dealt with quickly and efficiently, commonly dealt with before I have even had the chance to write myself a note to check that they have been done !
On a professional level when dealing with clients your attention to detail and nothing is too much trouble attitude have constantly impressed me. I know that if I am asked “do you know a good accountant” there is only one answer.
Keep up the great work