Very helpful service, saved me 50% on premiums!

• Customer service

Samkew's review of Drewberry Insurance - www.drewberryinsurance.co.uk

“Very helpful service, saved me 50% on premiums!”

Written on: 12/05/2013 by Samkew (1 review written)

I recently purchased a newbuild flat and had been given quotes for Life Insurances and Income protection from the mortgage brokers recommended by the Housebuilders, however the quotes provided seemed very high to me and the actual products didn't really suit my needs. So I did some research on the internet and found Drewberry Insurance after reviewing recommendations on the Which? website. My expectations were set pretty high and they did not disappoint. I filled out on online form to request a call back, and was called within a day. Joseph Wareham, (the gentleman that called me back), was very polite, and knowledgeable and helped me to find exactly what I wanted, at HALF the premium price quoted by the previous broker. He was very patient with all of my questions and explained all the terms and conditions so that I felt 100% sure with what I was purchasing. Have since recommended Drewberry to a couple of my friends and would recommend to anyone.

And just as a comparison, I called the previous brokers back to see if they could beat the quote provided to me by Joseph at Drewberry and they said absolutely not, they didn't even try.