Cycle Accident Sorted!

• Customer service

Guest's review of Aequitas Legal www.aequitaslegal.co.uk

“Cycle Accident Sorted!”

Written on: 14/10/2013

I like many others today choose to cycle to work. I never thought about getting myself insurance; its not something you think about right?! Anyway, 6 months ago I had an accident. A car pulled out in front of me and I sustained some injuries which luckily weren't too serious. It certainly shook me. I went to Aequitas Legal in Manchester (my home town) after finding then through an internet search engine and discovered their brilliant 'no win, no fee' policy. They are specialists in the area of cycle accidents and proved their worth fighting my case and providing me with £2,500 compensation. I have now taken out an insurance policy with them and got back on my bike! Touch wood I haven't had any more incidents yet! I hope that all you lovely cyclists out there will think INSURANCE before you use your bike to commute to work as I did and when you do, think about the lovely and helpful team at Aequitas Legal. Cheers Guys!

Have you made a claim?