We just love this car.

• Performance

• Practicality

• Reliability

Guest's review of Suzuki Jimny 1.3 JLX Soft Top

“We just love this car.”

Written on: 01/05/2013

This car is unbreakable. We have had it four years and it is ten years old. Mechanically is sound. A few of the clips for the roof broke but they are plastic and eventually the weather makes them fragile. Anyway, you can buy then online for about £20 for a whole set. The car is brilliant for getting through the snow and it is awesome in summer as the roof comes down. The kids love the car because the roof comes down in the back but not the front. The car when washed looks really good and there is absolutely no rust. The roof going up and down I don't find a problem but of course it's not electric. The boot I don't find particularly small either. I use it for going to the caravan and I find if things are well positioned you can just stack things up. I will have this car till it dies.

• 2003

• Practicality

• Reliability

Gtscriv's Comment

Written on: 25/10/2013

Can you tell me where to find the clips on line, I'm going nuts trying 2 replace them ARRGGHH!!!

Oart from that, great lil cars

Had mine 8 years, only time let me down, left in airport for 3 months, jump leads on, started first time, no probs, great fun up & down mountains

Scriv

Gtscriv's Comment

Written on: 25/10/2013

Your comment has been successfully submitted

Oart from that, great lil cars