I love my Pajero

• Practicality

• Reliability

MiguelDGS's review of Mitsubishi Shogun 2.5TDi

“I love my Pajero”

Written on: 02/05/2014 by MiguelDGS (1 review written)

Reading the review «best car I ever had» I could not resist to express my devotion to this legendary 4x4. My Pajero is 3 door canvas top 2.5tdi I bought it knew when i was 24 and I'm almost 39 and altough I have another car (2008 Volvo XC70 D5) Pajero is still my everyday car, I think I will never buy a car so cool and nice like this, it was love at first feel since the first time I saw it in magazine that I can't remember the name, when I was a young boy without driving license.
This is a very simple car, without big luxury items tough it has all the essential, just change tires and you have an infernal offroad machine.
Pajero has won the dakar rally 12 times, no other car has done the same.
What I realy liked to know before I bought it was about the difference between Easy Select and Super Select if I knew I would bought the GLX or GLS instead the GL, anyway great car great 4x4.
I hope that 14 years from now I still have my Pajero to drive it who knows everyday or in weekends or maybe my boy will drive it.

• 2000